Wednesday, January 14, 2009

{Zaara} : Thank You!

~~~~~~~~~
THANK U!
~~~~~~~~~

Thank you!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you that came out to the sim opening party. As you can see from the picture it was packed and lagtastic!
{Zaara} completed one year on 2nd of Jan, from a small 10x10 prim shop to an entire Sim... it has been a crazy ride.

I'd like to thank Tesla Miles who offered me my 1st mainstore space... she must have a humongous heart to allow someone to build a store surrounded by elephants.

My fabulous friend/manager/grieving victim Strawberry Singh actually deserves a separate blog post because she is so quotable.... but on a serious note, she has been with me and by my store from the 2nd day I opened. And she thankfully never left and put up with me as we moved from strength to strength, giving me advice and just being there (though she eventually gets pushed off the sky box when she's not looking) <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
And of course customers and friends for supporting this genre of fashion which I had serious doubts of working out the way it has, Thank u all <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hansika : Gold edition
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Winter Magic at Black Swan gown 'Hansika' is now available in the {Zaara} mainstore.
A gold edition has been added along with the original one in silver.
This empire length gown with its sweeping trail is entirely hand drawn and works with most AO's.
Layers : glitch (pants underpants), top (jacket, shirt undershirt), flexi skirt

Hansika


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Available at Mainstore and LE.LOOK!SLURL :
{Zaara} Mainstore

Or search for 'Zaara' in Classifieds/Places, or check my profile picks for a TP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Strawberry Singh said...

love you Zaara. <3
*HUGS*